We know that you have options when it comes to who provides your foot care, so we sincerely appreciate your taking the time to learn about the office of Wilks Advanced Foot Care. On this page, you will be able to find out a bit about our philosophies, services we offer, and what you can expect when visiting our Roseburg, OR podiatry office.
Our podiatric practice is based on the philosophy that a cooperative approach between patient and doctor leads to optimal results. It is important to us that you feel comfortable with open discussion—on both sides—regarding your treatment plan and foot health goals. You can be assured that we will always explain your condition and the rationale for proposed treatment in a way that you can understand.
This patient-doctor relationship is particularly beneficial for diabetic and wound care patients. Being able to have an open dialogue allows both sides to fully understand the situation, which options exist, and what will be done for your health and safety.
Areas of Practice
As the first choice in foot and ankle care in Roseburg, it goes without saying that we provide comprehensive podiatry services for all our patients. Particular areas of expertise and focus include heel pain, arch pain, sports injuries, foot surgery, and diabetic foot care. When it comes to heel pain and sports injuries, you will find that our conservative treatment methods are often quite effective.
In the rarer instances when a surgery is needed, you can find peace of mind knowing that Jason Wilks, DPM is experienced and skilled in a variety of procedures, including bunionectomy, neuroma, and hammertoe surgeries.
Services We Offer
We provide exceptional foot and ankle care for all patients, but—to be more specific—we offer:
- Laser Therapy – Our office utilizes Multiwave Locked System (MLS) laser therapy to relieve pain and inflammation that can come from neuromas, tendonitis, sprains, neuropathy, and various sources of heel pain.
- Minimally-Invasive Neuroma Surgery – Neuromas can cause painful sensations, including burning and tingling, but our minimally-invasive surgical procedures can offer welcome relief from these symptoms.
- Bunion and Hammertoe Surgeries – Toe deformities can be fairly common and we can certainly provide conservative treatment to address symptoms, but these conditions are progressive in nature and may finally need to be treated surgically.
- Skin Biopsies – To better understand any suspicious growths or other causes of concern, we can take biopsies and have them analyzed so we can properly identify the condition. This allows you to feel confident in knowing that you are getting the treatment you need.
- Custom Orthotic Devices – We provide orthoses that are evidence-based because they deliver results and allow us to correct various biomechanical processes that cause issues.
Additionally, we use in-office technologies that include x-ray and ultrasound equipment to provide accurate diagnoses and evaluate the extent of internal injuries.
Our Roseburg, OR Office
We are located on Edenbower Boulevard in the Chapman Center medical park and our office is easily accessible from the parking lot. We take pride in providing a hospitable, comfortable environment, which makes it easy for you to discuss any problems you are experiencing. This allows us to have a deep understanding of the issues and then choose appropriate treatment for your feet and ankles.
Contact Us for the Foot Care You Need!
There are no two ways about it – foot pain is not normal. When painful symptoms arise in your lower limbs, G. Jason Wilks, DPM is ready to provide the effective care you need. Come to the podiatric office where you know that you will be heard and your issues will be properly addressed. Fill out our online form or contact us today by calling (541) 673-0742 for more information or to schedule your appointment with us.
Connect With Us